Our credentials are available upon request within the boundaries of our strict confidentiality policy.
Attached an illustration of our current and completed mandates.
CFO of a company that creates a new investment world driven by passion, purpose and
meaning. It's for those forward-thinking like-minded people looking for a way to invest their money more purposefully.
Group CFO of an independent familiy owned holding company that is the leading supplier of solutions in the production of high performance
concrete, spun concrete, masts and facade elements. The daughter companies are the leading supplier of open line construction, overhead contact line construction, network construction, corrosion
protection and engineering projects.
Interim Manager Finance for a technology and business oriented solutions and service company with clients in
telecommunication, media utility and convergent industries. The company offers end-to-end solutions that enable companies and organisations to accelerate and achieve transformation of their business
models as well as the optimisation and implementation of business processes based on state-of-the-art IT and communications technologies. The company employs 350 employees.
Finance Manager for a privately held Oil & Gas exploration company foccusing on offshore assets in
the African Atlantic Margin, one of the most promising underexplored regions of the world.
Interim Controller for Germany, Austria and Switzerland (GSA) for an international management and technology consulting company
including the following projects:
- Set-up of a shared service center (SSC) to centralize the sub-ledger of
the respective GSA accounting departments.
- Project management for refinancing, restructuring and merger of European
subsidiaries, including overall planning and evaluation, coordination of contracts, tax reports and resolutions by boards of directors and shareholders.
- Development of an audit and IFRS proofed pragmatic method for
calculating, posting and maintaining expat tax assets and liabilities in companies with employees working on cross border projects.
- Analysis, assessment and resolution of intra-company receivables,
payables and non-valuable provisions of a large international consulting company, including documentation for internal and external audit.
Interim Head of Accounting for a subsidiary of a
globally active speciality chemical company including the following projects:
- Streamlining the monthly, quarterly and yearend financial close process,
including process re-engineering and implementation of best practice accounting.
- Elaboration of a firm wide cost saving program, including the analysis of
all cost drivers, benchmarking and the description of recommendations for actions.
- Baseline study of all existing finance and accounting processes and
reporting requirements, benchmarking, variance analysis, reorganization, standardization and documentation.
- Implementation of a monthly profit and loss trend report for the
- Configuration of a database for the annual firm wide budgeting and sales
planning process, including automatic calculation of the cost and sales rates for products and services.
- Design and implementation of a new fileserver structure for the finance
and support department to ensure an efficient management of documents and an effective collaboration within the team.
Interim Manager for a family owned manufacturing
business, including the following projects:
- Organization and process optimization
- Commercial launch of a new product line
- Recertification of EN ISO 9001:2008
- Turnaround of the business.
Project Manager: Centralization and Harmonization of the Finance and Operations infrastructure for 5 subsidiaries of a traditional Swiss
Holding Company in the energy industry. The project includes the development and implementation of a cash flow planning tool based on IAS7 principles, process analysis, documentation, requirement
specification, benchmarking, preparation of tender documents, ERP vender selection, new process and business model design, project teaming, training, mentoring and transformation.
- Major achievements: process and organization re-engineering, synergy creation, cost reduction and implementation of a cloud-based ERP
system to perform finance and controlling best practice (reporting, planning, budgeting and cash management).
Project Manager: Reorganization of the HR accounting department in Switzerland of one of the largest
professional service firm in the world. The project includes process analysis, documentation, requirement specification, benchmarking, new process and business model design, project teaming,
training, mentoring and transformation.
- Major achievements: reduction of headcount and occupancy costs, process re-engineering, synergy creation and implementation of best
Individual projects for different clients:
- Preparation and conduction of training for finance and accounting staff.
- Implementation of Sarbanes-Oxley Act 404 and 302, including entity level controls, IT general controls and
process controls at a large service industry.
- Setting-up a finance and controlling organization for a subsidiary company of
a large US public listed corporation, including implementation of an ERP system (SAP) and the development of an integrated planning, forecasting, budgeting and reporting
- Project management for the spin-off activities
of an international consulting business unit, including preparation and organization of the financial due diligence in coordination with management teams and external
of the growth strategy for the real estate division of a Swiss retail company, including planning of workshops to create the mission and vision for the
- Merger & reengineering project for the private banking segment of a large multinational bank.
- Development of a marketing process for an audit company to create cross- and up-selling opportunities for existing products and service offerings,
including market analysis, documentation and training of the staff.